Wednesday 15 January 2014

no flour chocolate chip cookies



gluten free chocolate chip cookies
Gluten free, naturally sweetened. Go ahead, try one.
This is one of the first chocolate chip cookie recipes that I created. Two subsequent recipes for gluten free chocolate chip cookies that I now prefer to this one include the vegan chocolate chip cookies on this website, and my all time favorite gluten free, dairy free chocolate chip cookie in The Gluten-Free Almond Flour Cookbook.
For those of you that were wondering, I use this website as a journal for the recipes that I write. Once in a while if there is a particularly classic or special recipe it will make it into one of my cookbooks. However, every recipe that goes into my cookbooks is tested by numerous people, including professional recipe testers. Sometimes recipes are tested upwards of 50 times before they make it into a book.

Chocolate Chip Cookies

  1. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl
  2. Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl
  3. Mix wet ingredients into dry
  4. Form 1-inch balls and press onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet
  5. Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes
  6. Cool and serve
Makes 24 cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment